As its sixth development in the Mon Valley, RIDC is partnering with Allegheny County Economic Development to build upon existing investments in the Carrie Furnace parcels.
BUILD TO SUIT OPPORTUNITIES:
Carrie Furnace has approximately 44 buildable acres. Land can be divided in order to support 40K-80K square foot tech flex buildings. Parcels are also available for purchase and outside development.
• Summer 2023 – pad ready sites to be available
• Spring 2024 – 60,000SF Flex-Tech building to be complete
• Prospective uses – tech and light industrial
• RIDC is working with the Pittsburgh Film Office to build a Pittsburgh film and entertainment industry hub
• Park will support more than 500K square feet upon full build out
Whether the challenge is connecting our region’s past to its future, or the right team to the right project. Our team rises to the occasion.