BUILD TO SUIT OPPORTUNITES:
Carrie Furnace has approximately 44 buildable acres. Land can be divided in order to support 40K-80K square foot tech flex buildings. Parcels are also available for purchase and outside development.
• Summer 2023 – pad ready sites to be available
• Spring 2024 – 60,000SF Flex-Tech building to be complete
• Prospective uses – tech and light industrial
• RIDC is working with the Pittsburgh Film Office to build a Pittsburgh film and entertainment industry hub
• Park will support more than 500K square feet upon full build out
Our region’s map is dotted with projects developed by RIDC. Learn more about how we’ve connected businesses and organizations to facilities built to transform their futures.