On Thursday, leaders from Atlanta toured Mill 19 as a part of the 23rd annual LINK (Leadership, Involvement, Networking, Knowledge) trip. This year’s program is visiting Pittsburgh.
According to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, it’s different from previous trips as “organizers have decided to make the experience more intentional and more impactful by targeting certain lessons that are particularly relevant to Atlanta. Participants also are being asked to become more engaged in taking those lessons back home and driving real change in the Atlanta region.”
The LINK trip is focusing on the following areas:
- Driving Innovation: The City/University Partnership;
- P4 Equity Measures: The Hazelwood Green Site;
- The Hill District: Preserving Cultural Legacy and Fighting for the Soul of a Community;
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and Cultural District; and
- Building Welcoming Communities through Interfaith Relationships.
RIDC President Donald Smith leads LINK tour of Mill 19.