In partnership with the Commonwealth of PA and Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation, RIDC is seeking innovative partners to locate in the growing Westmoreland community. RIDC Westmoreland offers high-quality, immediately available space only 35-40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. The facility boasts features such as heavy power and utility capacity, functional space geometry, ample parking, and direct rail access. The campus has historically served as a manufacturing platform for Volkswagen and Sony and is equipped to build upon this proud legacy well into the future.
PennDOT, Pa. Turnpike, Carnegie Mellon University and RIDC to Collaborate on State-of-the-Art Safety, Training and Research Facility at RIDC Westmoreland Innovation Center
- 1 million square feet leased
- Houses over 1,000 employees
- Adjacent to Route 119 near Interstate 70 and the New Stanton exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Close to several regional airports
- Rail lines connect CSX, Norfolk Southern, Wheeling, and Lake Erie