In partnership with the Commonwealth of PA and Westmoreland County Industrial Development Corporation, RIDC is seeking innovative partners to locate in the growing Westmoreland community. RIDC Westmoreland offers high-quality, immediately available space only 35-40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. The facility boasts features such as heavy power and utility capacity, functional space geometry, ample parking, and direct rail access. The campus has historically served as a manufacturing platform for Volkswagen and Sony and is equipped to build upon this proud legacy well into the future.
- 1 million square feet leased
- Houses over 1,000 employees
- Adjacent to Route 119 near Interstate 70 and the New Stanton exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Close to several regional airports
- Rail lines connect CSX, Norfolk Southern, Wheeling, and Lake Erie