As its sixth development in the Mon Valley, RIDC is partnering with Allegheny County Economic Development to build upon existing investments in the Carrie Furnace parcels.
BUILD TO SUIT OPPORTUNITES:
Carrie Furnace has approximately 44 buildable acres. Land can be divided in order to support 40K-80K square foot tech flex buildings. Parcels are also available for purchase and outside development.
• Summer 2023 – pad ready sites to be available
• Spring 2023 – 60,000SF Flex-Tech building to be complete
• Prospective uses – tech and light industrial
• RIDC is working with the Pittsburgh Film Office to build a Pittsburgh film and entertainment industry hub
• Park will support more than 500K square feet upon full build out